Shuttle Service

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

edann42
Rank 4
Rank 4

Shuttle Service

Post by edann42 »

Does anyone know of a shuttle/bus etc., that runs between the central Bus Station of Barcelona to the Airport (BCN)? Thanks!

If there are no such things, whats the easiest (& cheapest) way of getting to the Airport????
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

There are several,(called Airbus) which depart from outside the Terminal every 10 mins or so. Also there is a train that goes every half hour to either Sants or Passeig de Gracia,in town. Plenty of taxis,but they are pricey compared to the other 2 options.
For more inf try this link.

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?cid=1 ... uage=EN_GB
edann42
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by edann42 »

It's the other way round, John!! Do shuttles run from the bus station in Barcelona, to the airport???

I'm going by Frogbus to Girona, then by airport shuttle bus to the bus station in Barcelona!!! I then need to get to the airport!!!
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

Well,without being flippant Edan,I can only assume that if they run airport to Barcelona,they also run Barcelona to airport! It's not a one way service.
Frogbus
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Frogbus »

To get from Estacio del Nord to Barcelona airport, you have to leave the bus station and walk 2 short blocks to the Arc de Triomf Metro station. It is about 200 metres. This line will take you directly to the airport.
It is pretty much the only way to get there as there is no Metro line that serves the bus station and there are no useful local buses either.

Make sure you print off a google map of the area before hand (the satellite version is even better), and take a note of street names. The bus station is signposted from the Arc de Triomf Metro stop for the return leg, but not the other way round.

I think the price is around 4€

I hope this helps.
edann42
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by edann42 »

Thankyou Frogbus, very helpful!!

John, I learnt a long time ago that to assume, Can make an Ass/ out off You/ and Me/!! But thanks for your responses!