Orange Live box and closing accounts

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

elroy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Orange Live box and closing accounts

Post by elroy »

Hello all......we are due to close our accounts with Orange soon. When you close your account do you have to hand back your live box?
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

We did, a couple of years ago, so I expect you still have to post it back, or take it into the Orange shop (eg on Avenue d'Espagne, Perps)
Serge

Post by Serge »

I closed mine a couple of months ago (UK) and they said that they would send me a pre-paid envelope - bag type thing to return it in, I'm still waiting for it ..................... :roll:

... I wouldn't go out of your way to return it Elroy, shouldn't think they will do anything with it anyway ....................
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

When I turned my livebox to France Telecom, they expected every bit on the package~filters, wires, etc., etc.. They had a list of what had been provided and they wanted it back. I did have everything so it wasn't a problem but I expect they will charge you for what are missing.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
elroy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by elroy »

great - glad I held onto the box then. Another job to do!!!