Jardin Simple Sorede

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Jardin Simple Sorede

Post by malcolmcooper »

Forgive the spelling, it's something like that. Does anyone have their phone number please? Looking for somewhere close by for a romantic dinner on Wednesday. Alternatively I hear there is a new restaurant in the centre of Argeles up the street from La Noisette, does anyone know what it's called? Apparently very good.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Do you mean Jardin des Simples, St Andre? Tel: 04 68 89 14 69
Dylan
Rose
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Rose »

Have you tried La Salamandre in Sorede? They have two menus at 22€ and 26€.
John & Elaine
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by John & Elaine »

Personally I wouldn't go a second time to the Jardin des Simples even if you were paying!!

John

Ps Especially when you're just down the road from the very excellent Table de Cuisine!!!
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Malcolm
You will need to make a reservation a day before. The owner will buy the ingredients for your meal.

I eat at La Table de Cuisine very, very often and yes, I would go to the Jardin Simple. It's one of the best restaurants in our area. And, you won't be eating "Metro" food that night.

The place is small so it's great for "special" intimate meals. Enjoy

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

Thanks all. Yea, Table de Cuisine is excellent but I'd like to go somewhere different and we haven't been to the Jardin des Simples for a long time. We'll give it a go and let you know.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

Actually they're closed until Sept 10th so maybe Table de Cuisine after all.
Malcolm Cooper