vegan restaurants?

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

blackrabbitz
Rank 0
Rank 0

vegan restaurants?

Post by blackrabbitz »

hi I am going to be staying in Pyrenees for a while and would be great if you could help me find some vegan restaurants in the area ! thanks a lot!
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

I don't think the French understand the concept of Vegan.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Most places havent understood vegetarian either unless its salad and more salad!!
Dylan
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

Hi, there is a restaurant in perpignan center that is vegan, brother goes there when he comes on holiday. Will ask him the address .
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

hi, the restaurant is called peace and love, it's in perpignan, rue de la fusterie. Brother goes there when he comes over so definately vegan
blackrabbitz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by blackrabbitz »

tia wrote:hi, the restaurant is called peace and love, it's in perpignan, rue de la fusterie. Brother goes there when he comes over so definately vegan
Thank you so much!!! So tired of cooking...
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Just been to the Peace and Love for lunch. Delicious. Not a gourmet experience. Just simple tasty veggie food, all freshly prepared as ordered. We had thick pottage, veggie soup, followed by wok of veggies with rice noodles and sausage like tofu. Gave up diet and followed it with home made carrot cake covered in hot melted chocolate :twisted:

It's in the rue de la Fusterie in Perpignan, opposite the entrance to the place de la Republique
Tel 06 08 33 67 84

Lovely patronne, very lively and friendly. Whole lot cost us 36 euros. Highly recommended for Perpignan. Clean loos too.