La Table de Cuisine

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

mammadee
Rank 2
Rank 2

La Table de Cuisine

Post by mammadee »

Sorry to go on about it but we had yet another fab meal here on Saturday- food beautifully presented and delicious. Only sad part was it was our farewell meal with Edwin and Annelise. Good luck to them.
tubs
Rank 4
Rank 4

La table de cuisine

Post by tubs »

Had another great meal last Sunday night at La Table de Cuisine. Food as good as ever, all freshly prepared with care and attention. Restaurant was full and Madame even turned away a group of five or so as there was no room for them!
If you haven't been, you must go. Madame (Martine) is much more smiley these days too.

A real gem.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

I brought a friend this week there too. Again, the food was great and you can get a bottle of red from Treloar from this restaurant.

In some ways, I've fallen into a rut, since I always decide to go to the Le Table de Cuisine but what a good rut this one to fall. The food at this restaurant has addicted my belly.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

We visited La T de C, St André again last week with our guest, who has strong connections with Franche Comté (her husband is from that region). We ate well, and madame/monsieur seemed pleased that we were able to chat a bit about their area and show an interest in the origins of their menu. We had even visited the actual smoke-house where the saucisse de Morteau came from. How's that?

It's a small but very welcome restaurant for us in St André, and long may it last

http://www.latabledecuisine.com
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

4 of us had a lovely celebratory meal here last night. We chose the 29€ menu = entrée, plat + fromage ou dessert. For starters 2 had salade de chèvre and 2 had gazpacho de courgette; for mains 3 of us had aiguilletes de canard avec écrasée de pommes de terre, and the 4th had risotto de légumes; to follow on, one had the cheese selection option, one had glaces maison, one had éclair glacé mason, and the 4th had gâteau chocolat noir. All extremely well cooked and artistically presented, and most delicious. Service was most pleasant and efficient, and there was no significant delay between courses. Madame was kind enough to take our photo. The air-con was the icing on the cake, as it were. Wholly recommended. We are very lucky to have a good restaurant within easy walking distance from our house, though there is nearby parking. Booking is recommended, as always.