Frogbus winter timetable

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Shona & Ted
Rank 0
Rank 0

Frogbus winter timetable

Post by Shona & Ted »

Have posted this under a new thread even although it is about Frogbus, as it is a different subject and important for others to be aware of.

My husband booked a flight, departing 10am from Girona, having first looked at the Frogbus timetable to ensure that there would be a bus which would arrive in time. Unfortunately the only timetable on the website is for travel until 24th September, and he didn't notice that.

Now, not only can he not get a bus which will arrive at Girona on time on the Monday, but the last bus on the Sunday appears to leave Perpignan at midday.

So 2 points to note here:
1) Try to book bus before booking flights as this appear4s to be the only way to find out the bus times
2)It looks like Frogbus is only running 2 buses a day on the Perpignan to Girona Airport line this winter.
tubs
Rank 4
Rank 4

Frogbus

Post by tubs »

There is now a timetable upto 31/1/14 on the website but it doesn't help you I'm afraid. It appears the first bus leaves Perpignan at 9am!
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

Beware Frogbus !!!
monsans
Rank 4
Rank 4

winter timetable

Post by monsans »

Not fair - leave that to the other thread.
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

Just a gently warning
Pauljhonley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Pauljhonley »

Perpicat has their first bus arriving at Girona airport at 0530
It costs extra 5 euros for the early bus but at least gets there in 45 minutes.
I noticed that the Frogbus winter timetable is very limited and with the new extra stops takes 90minutes from LeBoulou