ing his daughter in the b

Been there? Done that? Where to go in the Pyrénées-Orientales

Moderator: Moderators

lonesome paddy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lonesome paddy »

That post should be on the Health thread, after reading it, it cured my insomnia
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Love the link about linepromdresses slipped in about chopping off heads.Did not read the whole lot, those two bits stuck out during speed reading
What kicks do these idiot Authors get from writing this trash, about vas interesting as me describing my morning on a vide greniers buying a lamp with elephants on it, then seeing a neighbour struggling to get a decent price on a dish St. Bought some coriander, cellery,sprouts, pumpkin off a lovely lady who has two gardened and even gave us a couple of recipe ideas.had some fresh calamari on plancha for lunch on the new plancha cois the old one broke after only one use, but the shop wass brilliant and exchanged it bwithout problem. Had to watch Hollyoaks cos youngest daughter loves it. See we can all post a pile of crap.

Sorry Kate, could not resist.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

opas wrote:Love the link about linepromdresses slipped in about chopping off heads.Did not read the whole lot, those two bits stuck out during speed reading
What kicks do these idiot Authors get from writing this trash.
It's all about search engine ratings. If you look closely, the texts in red are actually URLs (web addresses). The original basis of a Google ranking was how many other sites linked to a site. So the more they spam their rubbish the more sites point to their site and the higher their rating.

Fortunately Google is now more sophisticated