Cheap Christmas gift ideas

Been there? Done that? Where to go in the Pyrénées-Orientales

Moderator: Moderators

CPB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CPB »

Teeth cleaning kit is the perfect gift idea for all people from your family members to your friends or co-workers.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
catllar
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by catllar »

I hope you are joking!

I'm not sure my family would really really enjoy a teeth cleaning kit for christmas but everyone is different - I know I'd be really p....d off if someone gave me a practical present for Christmas - I'd rather have nothing! Smellies and bubbles and booze are my choice, if anyone's wondering what to get me!!
Life is not a rehearsal
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

catllar wrote:I hope you are joking!

I'm not sure my family would really really enjoy a teeth cleaning kit for christmas but everyone is different - I know I'd be really p....d off if someone gave me a practical present for Christmas - I'd rather have nothing! Smellies and bubbles and booze are my choice, if anyone's wondering what to get me!!
I think that CPB was quoting an original spam email that the moderators have now suppressed. I am sure that was sensible, but it can make the rest of the thread a bit confusing. I am sure CPB would never send you tooth-cleaning kit for Xmas.

Socks always work for me. Sometimes with santas on. Or headshots of Donald Trump
https://www.amazon.com/Gumball-Poodle-D ... B01CZHOXGM
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Yes, sorry. That was moi. Didn't look to see if there were any responses! :oops:
CPB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CPB »

Hahahah! With the original post gone I now look like some crazy person advertising teeth cleaning kits...so which of you lucky people will want one 😆😂😉
Sus
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sus »

That was surely one of the funniest spams, teeth cleaning kit for xmas! :twisted:

Martyn, didn't you share once that you compared the price of a wedding dress to a septic tank? If you have lived that one down, you might want to try this idea!
catllar
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by catllar »

Martin those socks are great - I'd order them for you but they don't ship to France!
Life is not a rehearsal
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I'll have 3 teeth cleaning kits please Celine, with Donald Trump's head on - so I can stick it in my gob and bite down hard!!! :lol:

Sorry all. Should have got rid of the whole thread but it could be the start of a new career for CPB!!! :evil:
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

catllar wrote:Martin those socks are great - I'd order them for you but they don't ship to France!
I hadn't realised when I first posted that the socks come with a combable comb-over. Strange to think that stuff like that seemed funny only a few weeks ago.
catllar
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by catllar »

Never mind Martyn, in a few months time you'll be able to see the real thing - I'm sure France will be on top of his "countries to visit" list.
Life is not a rehearsal
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

catllar wrote:Never mind Martyn, in a few months time you'll be able to see the real thing - I'm sure France will be on top of his "countries to visit" list.
Apparently he has a full-time hair-wrangler, two steps behind with an industrial-size can of hairspray. Or maybe that's just fake news. But I guess his minders will check the weather forecast if he ever comes down this way.