English - French Conversation Exchange?

Struggling to break through the language barrier? Maybe we can help. Heard, seen or said something that made you giggle? We'd love to hear about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Kate
Administrator
Administrator

English - French Conversation Exchange?

Post by Kate »

Et bien j'ai 60 ans, je suis en pré-retraite, j'ai travaillé durant 33 ans à Air France, j'ai fait une reconversion en tant que médiatrice et je souhaite entretenir mon anglais pour de futur voyages, pour continuer de communiquer avec des personnes du monde entier etc

J'ai quitté Paris l'année dernière et je vis actuellement à Collioure.

J'aimerais trouver un groupe de conversation dans le périmètre de Collioure ou à Perpignan, plus loin me paraît difficile.

Armelle

armellecostaATorange.fr
(replace AT with the email sign@ of course)
Richard Handley

Post by Richard Handley »

My partner and I would also like to join this group, if it is found/created.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Why not contact Armelle on her email (above) and get together some language exchange?
Richard Handley

Post by Richard Handley »

I did, thanks, and we may have the start of a small group as some others are also interested.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Fabulous. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes. I’m sure there will be plenty of other people who would love to join In.
forlapub
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: English - French Conversation Exchange?

Post by forlapub »

Hi!
I have seen a couple of threads here in the forum as well as on facebook, but can't seem to find out if there is actually a Language Exchange organised anywhere at the moment...
I used to have a good level of english but I am not practicing at the moment and I miss it a lot!
I am 37 and live in StCyprien. I am french/spanish bilingual so I can exchange with those languages, or help with computers, ....
Thanks!