excellent workman multi-skilled

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Pjm
Rank 0
Rank 0

excellent workman multi-skilled

Post by Pjm »

Hello,
I have had the most reliable and professional, multi-skilled workman for a few jobs now and can highly recommend. Eric Limouzy is french speaking but happy to use email, whatsapp, text if you want to use Google Translate for example. Eric has managed scaffolding and re-painting my outside walls, plastering interior walls, built kitchen counters, re-surfaced a terrace, replaced a ceiling.... and more. He is polite, on time, reliable, you can always say Paula recommended him: eric.limouzy@laposte.net May be useful for home projects when lockdown restrictions permit. He is based in Perpignan but has family in Corneilla too.
Paula
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: excellent workman multi-skilled

Post by russell »

Thanks Paula,

Sounds useful. Can you give us an idea of his hourly rate?

Russell
Pjm
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: excellent workman multi-skilled

Post by Pjm »

Hi there, I always agreed a price per job rather than hour. But Eric always discusses what is involved and writes the quote, material costs etc to discuss again. He is so efficient, never late, always knew when he was coming, often early start till lunchtime just to give you a picture. Paula