computer cabling

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

joe
Rank 1
Rank 1

computer cabling

Post by joe »

I am looking to hard wire the office and house as well as have wireless access both upstairs and downstairs with switches and Web access points

I have all the cabling cat6 with the wall sockets but need somebody to hook it all together

Any recommendations?
Serge

Post by Serge »

Joe, If you have gone so far it's easy to do the rest, all you have to do is wire all the sockets exactly the same - it doesn't really matter what colour wire goes where, as long as they are all the same.
If you want to have more than one computer connected you just need to set a LAN up sharing files.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Take a look within Anglophone-Direct directory for computer help. Look for Patrick Boyle. I'm certain he can help your needs. He lives near Laroque des Alberes.

Blackduff
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

I don't know where you are Joe but if around Ceret, you could also ask Mark at Cafe Cyberia.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
nesto
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: computer cabling

Post by nesto »

joe wrote:I am looking to hard wire the office and house as well as have wireless access both upstairs and downstairs with switches and Web access points

I have all the cabling cat6 with the wall sockets but need somebody to hook it all together

Any recommendations?
Hi Joe,
I can assist you with this if you are still in need of help...

Thanks,
Alberto
Life's a journey, not a destination...