Can anyone give me some advice?

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

carol sheridan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Can anyone give me some advice?

Post by carol sheridan »

I am selling my French registered car privately. I know I need to provide the Carte de Situation and Carted de Cession, but where do I get these and do I fill them in myself?
mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Can anyone give me some advice?

Post by mrob343 »

carol sheridan wrote:I am selling my French registered car privately. I know I need to provide the Carte de Situation and Carted de Cession, but where do I get these and do I fill them in myself?
Hi Carol
Just asked the mrs..
sous prefecture or the mairie,i'm sure you can get them on line too.perhaps if some else has the link they could post.
Thanks
Rob

Ps the couple i fowarded to you re the car were looking for a 4x4 type vehicle,sorry.
carol sheridan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by carol sheridan »

No problem - I could have sold the car several times over once I put the photos on line - just shows you how difficult it is to find good second hand small cars in France (hence all the old bangers on the lanes - they hang on to them!)
I managed to sort out the certificat de non gage - you have to be very careful about using the right case and the spaces between numbers, and so on.
Olivier
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Olivier »

You can also download the form here

http://www2.equipement.gouv.fr/formulai ... /cerce.pdf

Bon courage
Olivier
TPM Pool and Property Services
www.tpm66.com