Restaurants

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

pjsc
Rank 0
Rank 0

Restaurants

Post by pjsc »

Help, looking for a good restaurant North of Perpignan, Tautaval or Leucate direction
Thanks
ryanm63
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by ryanm63 »

I've been to a good one just outside Tautaval, I think its called Petit Gris - they BBQ'd king prawns and steaks over vine wood on an open grill in side the front of the restaurant.... I thought it was very good.
Regards

Malcolm
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

The Moulin à Soufre on the Airport side of Rivesaltes is always of a consistently high standard,pjsc.
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Restaurants

Post by Allan »

pjsc wrote:Help, looking for a good restaurant North of Perpignan, Tautaval or Leucate direction
Thanks
For a unique lunch experience, try the shellfish centre on the Etang de Leucate. You can eat huge plates of Oysters and other sea food with a bottle of crisp white wine.

For a high quality restaurant try La Table d'Aimee at Domaine Caze in Rivesaltes, this is far and away the best restaurant in the Region and is open all year round.

For a gastronomic restaurant, 'Auberge du Cellier' at Montner is excellent and not too far from Tautavel

There are also a number of reasonable restaurants on the main street of Leucate but I think most are closed at this time of year
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Restaurants

Post by Allan »

pjsc wrote:Help, looking for a good restaurant North of Perpignan, Tautaval or Leucate direction
Thanks
For a unique lunch experience, try the shellfish centre on the Etang de Leucate. You can eat huge plates of Oysters and other sea food with a bottle of crisp white wine.

For a high quality restaurant try La Table d'Aimee at Domaine Caze in Rivesaltes, this is far and away the best restaurant in the Region and is open all year round.

For a gastronomic restaurant, 'Auberge du Cellier' at Montner is excellent and not too far from Tautavel

There are also a number of reasonable restaurants on the main street of Leucate but I think most are closed at this time of year
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Is it just me or is there an echo on the forum? :lol:

Russell.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

No, it's just you. :lol:
No, it's just you. :lol:

(I'm in Leeds so can only rarely log on, and the others mod/admin must be taking a rest. must remember not to pay them so much!! :lol: