Attestation de déplacement
From 12pm on Tuesday 17th March, travel is prohibited except in the following cases:In a bid to slow the spread of Covid 19, President Emmanuel Macron announced last night that all citizens are legally obliged to restrict their movements to the bare essentials.
- To travel from home to work when working from home is not possible;
- Shopping for basic necessities in authorised local shops (food retailers);
- To go to a health professional;
- To travel for childcare or to help vulnerable people, under the strict condition that the barrier gestures are respected;
- Exercise only on an individual basis, around the home and without any gathering.
If your travel needs fall in to one of the above categories, you will need to carry proof with you at all times. This is called the attestation de déplacement and can be downloaded from the government website here or by right clicking and saving the image below (translation provided underneath).
If any of our readers have any troubles accessing or downloading the form, send us an email and we will send a copy to you.
If you do not have access to a printer, you can write out the form by hand.
Certificate of movement
In application of article 1 of the decree of the 16th March 2020 regarding the regulation of movements in the context of the fight against the spread of the Covid 19 virus :
I, the undersigned
certify that my movement is for the following reason (tick the box), authorised by article 1 of the decree of the 16th March 2020 regarding the regulation of movements in the context of the fight against the spread of the Covid 19 virus :
Signed in (location) , the (date)