If you have an Intermarché loyalty card, don’t forget to cash it in before the end of December (Carrefour) or end of February (Intermarché) or else you will lose all.
- Some branches may ask for identification in order to deduct the amount from your bill, others may require a pin.
- A friendly cashier may remind you that it is time to ‘use it or lose it’ but don’t count on it!
- Next time you shop at your local supermarket, check whether there is a deadline for using your points. (Y a-t-il une date limite pour encaisser les points de ma carte de fidelité?)
- Make sure that you inform the cashier at the start of the transaction (J’encaisse mes points de fidelité) or you may be told it is too late!
- When you shop at your ‘home’ store, where you signed up for your loyalty card, your cash payback can be found on the till receipt.
- Some branches will not accept the ‘key ring’ card for this transaction and insist on the full size card and ID!