- This event has passed.
Fascinant Weekend : Local wine tourism at its best!
15th October - 18th October
Have you got plans the weekend of 15th – 18th October? If you do, you may want to reconsider as France goes wine crazy with the nationwide Fascinant Weekend 2020.
Now into its 7th edition, the annual wine extravaganza sees over 400 events taking place in locations across the country, recognised for their contribution to wine tourism.
Created in 2009 by Atout France, the “Vignobles et Découvertes” label is granted for 3 years to outstanding wine tourism destinations: accommodation, restaurants, cellar visits, wine tastings, museums, events. The services offered in the Fascinant Week-end program are therefore a guarantee of quality.
The P-O obviously has a strong wine producing reputation and many of the local communes are taking part in the 2020 festival.
- follow a guided vineyard tour on foot, on bike and on electric mountain bikes;
- visit the cellars and sample the wares;
- enjoy live concerts and musical apéritifs;
- take part in sensory workshops and learn to match wines with food
- test your detective skills with wine-orientated escape games;
- and much, much more…!
You can even get in the Halloween spirit with a nocturnal visit to the Caves Byrrh!