The leading international tax and wealth management advisers to UK nationals living in Europe
Blevins Franks have over 45 years’ experience helping UK nationals through their financial journey moving to and living in France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta and Monaco.
We have 10 offices in France, including our local one in Maureilhan, Béziers.
Our aim is to provide peace of mind to our clients, both about their long-term financial security throughout retirement and that their estate planning is structured to deliver their wishes for family and heirs.
We can help you make the most of your wealth in the most tax-efficient way in France by providing integrated advice covering:
- Tax Planning – minimising tax on income, capital gains, pensions, wealth and inheritances.
- Investments – protecting your wealth through an investment strategy designed to suit your circumstances, goals and risk appetite.
- Estate Planning – navigating French succession law and tax to ensure your assets end up in the right hands, at the right time, in the most tax-efficient way possible.
- Pensions – exploring all your options, including the tax implications in France, to find the best long-term solution for you.
- Residence – understanding and applying for post-Brexit residence permits.
Making changes to one area of your wealth management can have unexpected consequences in another, so at Blevins Franks we always focus on the overall picture for our clients.
As a long-established, substantial company, we have the resources to provide the infrastructure, research and analysis to give you full holistic advice.
Our advisers in France have a wealth of invaluable local knowledge and experience, and are supported by our highly skilled tax, pensions and investment teams.
Our free guides:
- Guide to Taxes in France
- France Visiteur Visa Guide
- Your pension in Europe
Did you know?
Our highly experienced advisers live locally in the area and have a deep understanding of the French tax and succession regimes and the financial planning needs of British expatriates.
While the headline rates of tax in France can look daunting, and the forced heirship laws restrictive, how you hold your assets can make a considerable difference to your tax liabilities and how you can pass them on to your chosen heirs. With our advice, France can actually be a tax-efficient place to live.
Tel: 04 11 91 95 69
Address: 580 Chemin de Quarante 34370 Maureilhan
For more info
Follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.