If you ever had the feeling that you have spent half your working life just paying tax, you are not far wrong, what with income tax, national insurance/social security, capital gains tax, VAT, council tax, excise duties …

At the time of writing (November 2018) Britain is still part of the EU, and UK citizens are NOT required to have a Carte de Séjour. However, many ex pats living in France are taking the safe option and applying for the Carte de Séjour now.

Following the devastating flash floods that swept across Aude last week, claiming 13 lives, the French government has created a new website in a bid to help residents identify, and therefore prepare for, natural disasters in their area.

1 2 3 33