Attestation de déplacement
A tightening of the original movement restrictions is now in place in a bid to flatten the curve of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The accepted reasons for leaving your home are now as follows:
- Travel between home and place of work, when it is essential for professional activities that cannot be conducted remotely or postponed
- Travel to purchase supplies needed for professional activity or basic necessities in authorised establishments
- Consultations and treatment that cannot be provided remotely and cannot be postponed, including consultations and care for patients with long-term conditions
- Travel for compelling family reasons, to assist vulnerable people or for childcare purposes
- Short trips of up to one hour per day and within a maximum radius of one kilometre around your residence, either for individual physical activity or for the needs of pets
- Judicial or administrative summons
- Participation in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority
If your travel needs fall in to one of the above categories, you will need to carry a signed attestation (below), showing the date AND TIME of your outing. You must also carry photographic ID.
The latest attestation de déplacement and justificatif de déplacement professionnel can be downloaded from the government website here (copy available with English translation- select the .doc file entitled DOWNLOAD).
Otherwise, for the attestation de déplacement you can right click and save the image below (simplified translation provided underneath).
If any of our readers have any troubles accessing or downloading the form, send us an email and we will send a copy to you.
If you do not have access to a printer, you can write out the form by hand.
Certificate of movement
In application of article 3 of the decree of the 23rd March 2020 regarding the regulation of movements in the context of the fight against the spread of the Covid 19 virus :
I, the undersigned
certify that my movement is for the following reason (tick the box), authorised by article 3 of the decree of the 23rd March 2020 prescribing the general measures necessary to deal with the Covid-19 epidemic as part of the state of health emergency*1
Signed in (location)
*1 Those who wish to benefit from one of these exceptions must carry with them at the time of their movement a document enabling him/her to justify that the journey in question falls within the scope of one of these exceptions.
*2 To be used by the self-employed when a travel document issued by the employer is not possible
*3 Including procurement free of charge (distribution of food…) and travel related to the receipt of social benefits and cash withdrawals