This part time post presents an interesting opportunity to work with a range of businesses and tourist organisations, predominantly in the 66 department.
There will be also the possibility of a full-time contract for a successful part timer who is able to prove him/herself..
SKILLS YOU NEED
- Confidence and ability to renew present ads and find new advertisers.
- Send and reply to emails in both French and English
- Post articles and adverts on website (training given)
- Research and post events and interesting regional snippets
- Research, create and post articles relevant to our readers about life in France.
- Take responsibility for our social media (Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Help with the distribution of the magazine
Sounds like you?
You will be working from home, apart from meetings and training when necessary at our office in Céret. You will be supplied with necessary equipment to work from home.
A P-O life vehicle is available.
The job might suit somebody who is retired or pre-retired, or recently moved to the region but most importantly, someone who is curious about life in the P-O, enjoys researching and writing and is organised enough to cope with admin, create and follow lists….and confident in their reading and writing skills in English and French. The French does not have to be perfect but good enough for communication.
Come and meet us and find out more
After reading the job description, please return your application explaining why you are suitable for the job, along with your CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org