SALES &ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
|REPORTING TO:||P-O Life Directors|
|SALARY:||SMIC plus commission|
|BASE:||Maureillas & travel throughout the region|
|APPLICATION:||Written Application (1 side of A4) plus CV|
|INTERVIEWS:||Week commencing 02.11.20|
- Selling of advertising space in both print and digital form.
- Maintaining current portfolio of advertisers.
- Publish content to social media on a regular basis (Facebook, website, Instagram, weekly newsletter).
- Assisting in the design of advertisements with the clients and liaison with the external graphic consultant.
- Responsibility that all advertising content is checked and agreed with the advertisers.
- Responsibility for producing and issuing quotations and invoices.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with businesses, tourist attractions and agencies throughout the Region.
- Provide information on leads and sales activity.
- Responsibility for the prompt delivery of the Magazine throughout the Region.
- Be prepared to work evenings or weekends as required and to act as a representative for the Magazine at press events.
- Experience of digital content and social media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and strong French language skills.
- Computer literate.
- Highly organized, with good time management skills.
- Experience of working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Driving licence and car owner
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Selling of advertising.
- Copywriting skills.
- Experience of accountancy software.