Dogs are allowed on the following beaches during the summer months when the NO DOGS rules are more strictly observed. They should nevertheless be kept on leads, a doggy pick up bag should be in easy reach in case of an accident, and don’t forget a water bowl and a parasol if you’re settling down for the day with your furry friends. Remember that they can’t strip off like you can!
- Part of La Franqui Beach
- La Plage de l’Aqualand (Long golden sands opposite Aqualand, unsupervised)
Canet en Roussillon
- La plage du Lido (between Canet and Saint Cyprien)
- La plage du Bocal du Tech (also nudist)
Argelès sur Mer
- Plage de la Marenda between Saint Cyprien and Argelès.
- Racou (only at the far end where it is unsupervised)