- This event has passed.
Bienvenue à la Ferme
2nd June - 3rd June
Open Days at the Farm
Once again, many of the farms of the Pyrénées-Orientales open their doors to the public.
During the weekend of 2nd and 3rd June, from 10am to 7pm, witness first hand the methods of production, the skills involved and taste a wide range of organic, artisan products from honey, foie gras, olive oil, fruit, veg, mohair, plants, (not for tasting!) vinegar, snails, apple juice, goats cheese…….
They will answer any questions you might have, and generally ensure that you have an informative, fun visit of discovery!
Over 170 farms are participating. Discover the full list online.
Here’s just a few of the regulars:
- Marianne VOIRY – breeder of mohair goats in Arles sur Tech
- Leïla SEDKI – edible, ornamental and organic plants
- Nathalie FERRAT – snail breeder at Estoher
- Eric MORER, organic arboriculteur at Bouleternère
- Didier LAMIRAND – organic ’oléiculteur’ (olive and olive oil products) at Calce
- Jérôme ROUAUD – organic vigneron at Pezilla de la Rivière