- This event has passed.
TRADITIONAL BRITISH CHRISTMAS MARKET
24th November 2019 at 10h00 - 17h00
The Great British Christmas Market
Once again, St Jean Pla de Corts hosts the Great British Christmas market, and this year there is a lot more British artisanal food and gift items for sale but pre-orders will be necessary for some items – and the deadlines are fast approaching… DON’T MISS OUT!
- Sausages (breakfast/traditional/cumberland/orange and cranberry), bacon & sausage meat for the xmas stuffing – email@example.com Orders by 17th November
- Mince pies and Xmas cakes – Louise Sayers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xmas puddings – Flick Kelham email@example.com
- Handcrafted Xmas crackers – Jill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lizzie’s Kitchen will be there with the Café Anglais and Domaine Treloar with mulled wine/wine
- CSF will have their book stand and tombola
TOO FAR AWAY FOR THE P-O CHRISTMAS MARKET?
Why not visit the Cracker Fair? All your British favourites in the beautiful setting of the Abbaye de Valmagne, ancient Cistercian monks’ abbey in the Hérault, classed as a “Monument Historique” since 1947.