- This event has passed.
Free Evening at Regional Museums
18th May 2019
La Nuit Européenne des Musées
Free evening at Regional museums
This national and international initiative will take place this year on Saturday 18th May, allowing free entry to many of the museums of the region and throughout France.
The museums invite the public to (re)discover the culture and colour of the museum, more particularly from a nighttime point of view, so atmospheric music and light play a starring role in many of the shows and exhibitions.
Many museums will put on special events, conferences etc for this day. The four main museums of Perpignan, Puig, Rigaud, Casa Pairal and Muséum, will all be free of charge with activities such as dancing, guided visits, live music……….
Not all museums will participate so please do check in advance.
- Musée d’art moderne, Collioure
- Musée d’art moderne, Céret
- Collections de Saint Cyprien
- Fort Saint Elme, Collioure
- Musée d’Histoire Naturelle, Perpignan
- Musée Des Monnaies Et Médailles, Perpignan
- Musée de Préhistoire, Tautavel
- MuSIC Musee des Instruments
|For more details, visit www.nuitdesmusees.culture.fr|