A thick, frosty drink of cherry juice concentrate, frozen cherries, blueberries, lowfat milk, lowfat yogurt and vanilla, topped with a mix of dried cherries and chopped nuts.
- 1/2 cup cherries pitted
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- 8 ice cubes
- slivered toasted almonds
- chopped cherries
Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into two chilled glasses. Garnish with the almonds and chopped cherries. Serve immediately. Sit back and imagine you’re surrounded by cherry blossom.
Here’s where you put the main text
sub-heading = Heading 2
And some more text underneath.
Repeat text and image columns as often as necessary.